Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended

Hi..

Flash your BIOS to the latest version. The latest version had this feature to configure graphic adapter manually..

**Click the KUDOS star on the left to say 'Thanks'**
**---'Accept as Solution' ----**if it solves your problem and make it easier for other people to find solutions.
HP Recommended
This was easily solved by updating the BIOS, thanks again 😉
HP Recommended

Hi I know this is an old post. But I was wondering if you guys were using Windows 7 or 8??? It seems that the sp 59850 driver package is for Windows 8. So my question; will the sp 59850 work with windows 7??

Or if anyone knows of another solution to get hold of more current drivers I would welcome the advice. Im currently on Windows 7, intel driver: 8.15.10.2476 and AMD CCC 12.10. 

Thanks

HP Recommended

Heya,

I was using Windows 7 at the time so there should be no problems if you follow the given steps. However, there SHOULD be a newer version of drivers. I doubt AMD would slack on drivers release.

Hope this helps 🙂 you are welcome to ask if not.

HP Recommended

Hey,

Thanks for the reply. I'll give the sp59850 a go and see how it runs. There probably are newer drivers around, but I'm not sure of any that are OEM that will work with this system. I'm on a slightly different computer than you were (DV6-6034tx) same processor and AMD card though. This thread was the first I've found with OEM AMD drivers that are newer than Oct 2012 that should work with my system. 

Thanks again for the reply. Cheers

HP Recommended

help !!!

HP Recommended

Hello shadowboyx,

Could you please explain your issue a little bit further. Are you having issue updating the ATI Radeon 6770M? Is you computer also the dv6 6141? If so what version of Windows are you currently running? I have included the following document, 'Which Windows operating system am I running?'.

Thank you.

I worked on behalf of HP
HP Recommended
Thiis is working in windows 7 6770m?
HP Recommended
Sir can you help me please
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.