Question

Honor Student
Wez2025
Message 1 of 3 (182 Views)
Accepted Solution

Warrenty HP Pavilion 15-e020sa Notebook PC Product number E0Z62EA

Hello today i dropped my laptop walking down the stairs and my screen is not cracked on the outside but inside the screen its cracked in some way i can not use the screen as of now its all white black and even typing this out makes the laptop sscreen vibrate inside if i touch the screen with ym finger tip i see like a purple color like if there liquid inside that moving around 

info about my laptop i dropped it walking down the stairs and the middle of the back of the screen hit the corner of my astairs like causing a whole erruption inside the scren bare in mind its not cracked in any way outside of the screen , i am using my tv connected via hdmi thats how i am doing this i am talking through so there is nothing else wrong with the laptop it just took a hard hit on the back i am wondering is this covered as below i do have warrenty with it i just really hope this is covered or its 400+ pound down the drain Thankyou for any help ! 

Warranty status Covered under warranty Warranty Category Factory Warranty Warranty end date 2014-11-16 (YYYY-MM-DD)

Provost
Paul_Tikkanen
Message 2 of 3 (176 Views)

Re: Warrenty HP Pavilion 15-e020sa Notebook PC Product number E0Z62EA

Hi:

Unless you got an extra accidental damage coverage, dropping your notebook probably is not covered under the standard HP warranty.

However, since this is a consumer to consumer forum, none of us here are qualified nor authorized to discuss the terms and conditions of warranty coverage.

Please contact HP technical support for the country you live in at the link below and report the issue.  Call the number listed for consumer PC's.

http://welcome.hp.com/country/w1/en/support.html

Honor Student
Wez2025
Message 3 of 3 (168 Views)

Re: Warrenty HP Pavilion 15-e020sa Notebook PC Product number E0Z62EA

could you link me to 15.6" pavilion 15-e020sa notebook pc screen please through the hp store i can not seem to find it thankyou
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation