Question
bluetooth connectivity
Replies (12)

Top Student
fmagistro
Message 11 of 13 (71 Views)

Re: bluetooth connectivity

Hello again.  I contacted the support you referenced a while back.  They sent me a new wifi/bluetooth chip and I had it installed.  I recently purchased an external hard drive and installed it.  After that installation, my bluetooth disappeared.  I can find nothing to reference bluetooth on my computer except the drivers I previously downloaded.  This really blows my mind since I now know for sure that there is bluetooth on this computer but the computer doesn't recognize it.  Can you provide any assistance?  Thanks.

PhD Student
DerekQ
Message 12 of 13 (67 Views)

[ Edited ]

I told you that all modern computers have bluetooth built in, why didn't you believe me.

I am not sure what your problem is so I can't help you.

Sorry because of different timezone I might not be able to help/reply you right away.IF that happens I deeply apologize!
**Click the White thumb if you like the answer.**
**Please mark Accept As Solution if it solves your problem and only solves your problem, if you have any more questions please ask, this also helps others to solve related issues.**
Feel yourself like home here, we are all happy to help, if you have an question reply or start a topic or pm me or an expert.
PhD Student
Photoray002
Message 13 of 13 (55 Views)

Fmagistro,  what you are describing is a different story now from earlier.

So I would talk to the guy that installed all the hardware you mentioned and have him open the case up and identify which card he installed. Then he can install the proper driver for that card. If he installed the hard drive and set up windows for you, he should be responsible for making sure everything works before it leaves his shop.

At least he would if he is reputable.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation