complain about delay of product delivery (93 Views)
Honor Student
namratatamrkar1
Message 1 of 2 (93 Views)

complain about delay of product delivery

sir i have purchased hp pavilion g6 2XXX series.on 7th nov..

there is a offer of nikon camera of 16mp.i have completed all the formalities regarding this.and hav sent all the document adderess proof,bill copy n demand draft n cutting of prod.id card..etc.but i hav'nt received my camera...i hav received a mail by company regarding delay on 26 nov...but after that i havnt received any mail of conformation...n still waiting for camera..i want know whn ill receive my camera...... so plz give me detail recording this .or give me a particular email-id or number where i can contact.coz i hav tried to many link of customer support bt not supporting

Namrata Tamrkar

new bus stand

kalapipal mandi

(near gov.hospital) dist:shajapur (m.p.)

Distinguished Professor
Kyle_W
Message 2 of 2 (67 Views)

Re: complain about delay of product delivery

No one on the forums will be able to help you with this issue. You will need to get in direct contact with whoever was offering this promotion. 

-------------How do I give Kudos? | How do I mark a post as Solved? --------------------------------------------------------
Signature
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation