Question

Top Student
trinity327
Message 1 of 2 (1,670 Views)

dv7-1135nr wont turn on laptop

the last couple of months my dv7-1135nr wont power on from the battery. right now it is intermittant. may go a week no, problem, then seems to be when you need to run on battery when in a hurry it decides to act up.  almost like it knows the most incovienent time to do it. when you press power button on battery only nothing happens. no lights, no activity. only does this intermittantly. if you plug ac adapter in works flawless, as stated before does not happen all the time. anyone else having this issue and if so is there a fix for it. obvisoulsy has to be hardware as software does not even have a chance to startup.
Intern
Oglon3r
Message 2 of 2 (1,248 Views)

Re: dv7-1135nr wont turn on laptop

i just had a similar experience with the same computer just a little bit ago i was attempting tp charge the computer  but the light that goes on when you have it connected e(teh one beside teh charger entrance)  wasnt lighting at all, now its lighting and charging as if nothing ever happened??? haha im afraid to disconnect because i have sooo many things I need to work on also could it be my motherboard going psycho again? (I had it remplaced once already)

or simply the charger is dying?

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation