Question

Honor Student
susanshirkey
Message 1 of 6 (11,130 Views)

g62 - how to use webcam

I have the G62 - 106 SA (product no. VY386EA#ABU) and the only time i can take a picture with my webcam is on my face book profile. i cannot find how to locate it anywhere - it's installed on the best drive and defo working. I've also tried the youcam and media centre in the start menu but could find nothing. Please help.

Provost
CherylG
Message 2 of 6 (11,115 Views)

Re: g62 - how to use webcam

Open up YouCam software and look around in the setting to be sure it is set to use HP Webcam.

******Clicking the Thumbs-Up button is a way to give Kudo's -Thanks!.******
**Click Accept as Solution on a Reply that solves your issue to help others who are searching**
Honor Student
jenepebongcawil
Message 3 of 6 (9,528 Views)

I wil try to use my webcam for the first time in my yahoomail
Honor Student
Traceh
Message 4 of 6 (9,364 Views)

This was all that was needed to access it and have it working.  Thanks a lot.  A lot of frustration for nothing. Have a good one, Traceh.

Student
THEODORE37
Message 5 of 6 (2,587 Views)

How do I activate the web camera in my HP G62 notebook? I think that some software is lost

I press the camera key in the keyboard but the LED right to camera is still OFF

Regents Professor
AttackofZaq
Message 6 of 6 (2,564 Views)

THEODORE37 wrote:

How do I activate the web camera in my HP G62 notebook? I think that some software is lost

I press the camera key in the keyboard but the LED right to camera is still OFF

Hello THE0DORE37.

What is your notebook's product number?  This document can show you where it is located.

I hope you're having a great day!  :smileyhappy:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please click the white star under my name to give me Kudos as a way to say "Thanks!"

Click the "Accept as Solution" button if I resolve your issue.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation