Question

Student
niksmiley
Message 1 of 2 (104 Views)

game pop up

I just bought a Pavillion touchsmart 15 notebook.  I am continually getting a pop up about a game that says "thanks for playing" and theres boxes to select Play Again or Next.  It is extremely annoying and I cannot figure out how to get it to stop.  I have pop up blocker set on high.  Anyone know how to shut it off??

HP Support Agent
HevnLgh
Message 2 of 2 (66 Views)

Re: game pop up

[ Edited ]

Hi niksmiley,

I understand that when you are playing a game on your newly purchased HP Pavilion Touchsmart 15 notebook you keep getting an annoying pop up. I would love to help you but require a little more information, can you please let me know which Operating system you are currently running, as well as the name of the game you are playing when receiving this pop up.

I will watch for your reply with the requested information so we can begin troubleshooting! :smileyhappy:

Thank you in advance,

Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" to say “Thanks” for helping!
Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

HevnlghHelP
I work on behalf of HP
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation