Question

Student
halebop
Message 1 of 2 (61 Views)

how do I print picture from picture library Hp Pavillion Notebook

I don't know how to print a picture from my library. I get the picture brightened and every thing the way I want it but I cant find a print option. How do I command the printer to print my picture?

HP Support Agent
Great-Deku-Tree
Message 2 of 2 (39 Views)

Re: how do I print picture from picture library Hp Pavillion Notebook

Hello @halebop ,

Welcome to the HP Forums!

I understand you are looking for information on printing your pictures from you pictures library.

It would help a lot if you could provide some more information. Have you edited the picture and save it to the pictures library in Windows, or are you using another software program to view the picture library?

Typically any program that supports printing will let you print by pressing Ctrl+P.

If you're viewing the files in the Windows picture library ,you should be able to right-click on the actual file and choose print.

Please provide some more information about where you are trying to print from. :smileyhappy:

The Great Deku Tree
I work on behalf of HP.

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" at the bottom of this post to say “Thanks” for helping!
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation