01-16-2014 03:31 AM
I want to buy HP Pavilion 15-E015TX Laptop (3rd Gen Ci5/ 4GB/ 1TB/ Win8/ 1GB Graph).
I want to know that can i install windows 7 on it..
This question was solved. View Solution.
01-16-2014 04:18 AM - edited 01-16-2014 04:18 AM
You can install Windows 7 on your system. I have collated the necessary drivers for this unit which can be downloaded from the following weblink:
The size of this download would be around 1.7GB.
If you still need any missing drivers, please follow these steps:
1. In the Run box type devmgmt.msc.
2. Unknown devices would be listed as such and marked out with a yellow question mark.
3. Select the unknown device or other device for which you need drivers and right click to access Properties.
4. In the Properties window click on Details tab and select Device Instance Id or Hardware ID from the drop down.
5. An alphanumeric string like this PCI\VEN_1217&DEV_7130&SUBSYS_012F1025&REV_01\4&6B1
6. Please provide this number so that we can suggest the appropriate driver.
Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer “Accept as Solution” if it solves your problem.
***Click on "Thumbs up" button to the left side of my post to say thanks!***