Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
I have recently left my HP in the bathroom at the mall 8s th3re anyway to trace it.?
HP Recommended
I have recently left my HP in bathroom at mall is there anyway for me to track?
HP Recommended

Pls help my hp pavilion laptop was stolen .my mob no [edited]

HP Recommended
Go to your nearest police station and report the matter immediately and have your serial number in hand
HP Recommended
Plz help me how to find my laptop
HP Recommended

Chandan3

Did you not even bother to read the other posts in this thread?

HP can do NOTHING to track or retrieve your laptop.

That was made clear by the other responses in this thread.

I am a volunteer and I do not work for, nor represent, HP
HP Recommended

@Chandan3 wrote:
Plz help me how to find my laptop

I'll say it again...if one doesn't read the previous posting...

Here's more tip:

1. Call up HP Technical Support and report this issue
2. Get a Case Number for your conversation with the representative immediately
3. Please find the receipt of your Notebook, Scan a copy of it and send yourself a copy of it in your inbox
4. Please contact the nearest Police Station and file a complaint regarding your notebook which is stolen
5. Handover the hardcopy of the invoice of your Notebook to the Cops
6. Keep in touch with Cops and follow up to get an update as and when you require

Note: HP is not responsible for any loss of data or any information on your notebook as there is no way track your Notebook.

-------- Looking for HP driver support When Windows 10 O/S isn't Supported ------
Windows 10 drivers may be available through Windows Update

Click 'Learn More' below for steps on using Windows Update to determine what drivers might be available for your product. Please be aware that HP does not guarantee Windows 10 drivers will be available from Windows Update.
Learn more
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- This is a HP USER community forum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
BTW, Millions of folks have gone back from Win10 to their prior O/S -- something you don't hear about from MS. by WAWood but ALL to TRUE
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Those that want HD Gaming should plan to invest in a Gaming Laptop to handle those requirements. Eamples GTA V or Crysis 3.
HP Recommended
Please help, my laptop was stolen .brand new pavillion hp notebook 15 just a few weeks old.
My outlook accounts show all its activity but l
Cannot get an actual address.
Oh. Please help.
I can see the streets just not the address.
Help Hp
I have serial and product numbers.
HP Recommended

hi , how to find my notebook. Please assist me , here are my [personal information removed]

HP Recommended

Halo sir my laptop is missing pls help me this is the my laptop serial number
PRoduct number GOR61PC#ACJ

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.