Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended

My hp pavilion laptop dv6 6016tx is missing.

Can you tell me how can i track my laptop?

I have already complained in police station..

29 REPLIES 29
HP Recommended

Sorry it is nearly impossible unless you have installed a tracking software already....

||
//Click on Kudos if my reply was helpful and answered your question//

||-If my answer solved the problem please mark the topic as the accepted solution-||
HP Recommended
I had that happen to me, I reported to the police and than I made sure I got a copy of the report and submitted to Hp and they but a red flag on that serial and product number, So if who ever found it ever calls in for assttance with the product they would be able to trace it.
HP Recommended

every nic has a unique mac address. so i think with the help of hp u can catch him. when ever he plugs the system to internet via ethernet, u can find out that mac address.

HP Recommended

Thanks for your comment 🙂

HP Recommended

my hpg6 laptop is missing  i also complain in police please help me

HP Recommended

I missed my HP laptop ,seriel number [removed personally identifiable information from public viewing to protect serial number from abuse] please help

HP Recommended
I lost my HP laptop,all my personal stuffs are there
HP Recommended
Plz help me to find it
HP Recommended
plz help me my laptop is missing....how to trace i have mac address
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.