HP Support Forums
Join in the conversation.
04-25-2009 05:00 PM - last edited on 04-25-2009 08:50 PM by WendyM
I have a hp g70-257 cl notebook pc everytime i try to enter bank of america online i get a page not found after i put in my user id and pin number. I called the bank 3 to 4 times and they would help me but it only works for a few times and i'm right back to no page found, I tried explorer and firefox and same problem.
can you help me?
[edited to clarify title]
11-03-2009 09:28 AM
I am having this exact same problem. Bank of America site is working fine, I enter in user name, then it goes to page to enter in password. after entering in password it goes to interent has stopped working click to diagnose connection problems. When I click it says there are no problems. My internet works fine for every other website. I tried contacting BofA and they said there is nothing wrong with my acct and I should call my internet service. I did that, they said they don't know...
11-04-2009 05:31 PM
Reset Internet Explorer (7 & 8)
You can run a fix from Microsoft that will automatically reset your Internet Explorer settings. (Click here for more information)
- Type the following command in the Start Search box, and then press ENTER: inetcpl.cpl
- If you can't find start search, find Internet Explorer at the top of the start menu...then right-click on it and select "Internet Properties."
- The Internet Options dialog box appears.
- Click the Advanced tab.
- Under Reset Internet Explorer settings, click Reset. Then click Reset again.
- When Internet Explorer finishes resetting the settings, click Close in the Reset Internet Explorer Settings dialog box.
- Start Internet Explorer again.