hp mini 1000 help on factory setting needed (9759 Views)
Student
marquescrushed
Message 1 of 3 (9,759 Views)

hp mini 1000 help on factory setting needed

IM having trouble with my hp mini 1000 i want to do a factory restore on it to start it over like when i bought it and it wont let me restore it back to factory setting from the start up screen

how do i restore it from the startup screen if there are restore points on it but i don't want them as a restore point i want it to be completely new

Master's Graduate
phttech
Message 2 of 3 (9,746 Views)

Re: hp mini 1000 help on factory setting needed

see this link

HP Notebook PCs - Overview of Recovering the OS or Reinstalling the Operating System

While I work on behalf of HP I'm not speaking for HP but trying to provide best effort support.
Honor Student
gingeredwards50
Message 3 of 3 (223 Views)

Re: hp mini 1000 help on factory setting needed

I have an hp mini 1000. My nephew was playing with it and I don't know if he dropped it or what. It will not start windows. When I push enter tostart windows normally I get the windows XP screen then it goes to an hp screen with f9 &f10 thing. In between the windows screen and hp screen it flashes a blue screen very quick and I can't see what it says
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation