hp mini 210 black screen (897 Views)
Honor Student
neil2049
Message 1 of 3 (897 Views)

hp mini 210 black screen

just joined , apologies if its wrong section, :smileyhappy:, i have 4 hp pcs the latest being a hp red mini 210 250gb 1gb ram, despite emailing hp and spending an hour or more on the phone at premium rate , and submitting requests to support for help , none forthcoming as of yet! my net book is still faulty,   i have incidently rebuilt it 5 times , the fault is this when i turn it on i get sometimes a black screen, with just a recycle bin or it tells me windows is setting up your desktop, or cannot find windows 32 it may be on network drive??? it is running windows premium not started having purchased an anytime upgrade , which has been just fine no problems , just in case as i said ive rebuilt it , 5 times same results each time , when i then shut it down it boots up fine , that is until i leave it a day or so then the black screen etc comes back, hp told me to buy recovery disks as the os could be corrupted , i said if so then the recovery set id made when the pc arrived would thus be useless also , they suggested i buy a set sending me a link to BUY a set , how very kind!!! as its a new pc and in guarantee used approx 5 times in 5 months , most of its use has been reimaging and re patching some use !!:smileymad:  i have given hp support 10 working days to either get it collected and repaired or replaced whichever but   so far no one has got in touch! ah well trading standards after that time shall be getting a call, im disgusted , i have 2 desktops one notebook and this piece of lovely junk so i reckon im a loyal hp owner and customer pity i have to get heavy to get support how unprofessional! oh and i had to create another email as the site said i was already registered and i couldnt post! well having more than two pc may not fit everyones profile but you shouldnt have to have a list of emails simply to register or post on forums!

Associate Dean
Mumbodog
Message 2 of 3 (885 Views)

Re: hp mini 210 black screen

I hope you get it sorted out.....

Honor Student
neil2049
Message 3 of 3 (863 Views)

Re: hp mini 210 black screen

[ Edited ]

no i havent had even an email from hp my 210 booted up today nice black screen complete with waste basket , rebooted it and my normal desktop came back along with my chosen theme , just to make sure hp can reach me heres another email addy ....no excuses regarding contacting me ......[text removed for privacy]   but thanks for the good wishes, who knows maybe hp support will do me the courtesy of getting in touch? any one else have similar problems or am i alone??

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation