10-01-2012 06:04 PM
My laptop has a few issues.
1. the vlc player and windows media player stops and stalls while playing back a movie continually
2. It over heats and shuts down
3. using mozilla firefox on windows 7 freezes and crashes continuously so I uninstalled it and have put ubuntu on my laptop as well as windows 7
4. I have found that windows 7 and all tasks I try to get my laptop to do is incredibly slow and I have run ps secunia, norton 360 tuneup and scanning of the laptop.
5. I have been using ubuntu for the last 12 hours and I have had big problems with overheating, I have been using a small fan to blow more air onto the base of the laptop and that does help, is there anything else I can do.
All these issues seem to have gradually become a problem
I look forward to some advice