Question

Student
jaswanth_
Message 1 of 2 (63 Views)

i still did not get a confirmation from hp about my free DVD offer given to hp envy 15j 110tx

i bought a hp envy 15j 110tx lapto on 13/08/2014 and i registared for free dvd offer and i still did not get a confirmation mail from hp abot mt dvd drive

HP Support Agent
Great-Deku-Tree
Message 2 of 2 (32 Views)

Re: i still did not get a confirmation from hp about my free DVD offer given to hp envy 15j 110tx

Hello @Jaswanth ,

Welcome to the HP Forums!

I understand you have not received confirmation of your request for a free external DVD writer for the ENVY DVD offer.

On the forums we deal with technical questions about products. The best I could suggest would be to contact the support team that handles these requests directly.

Make sure you've filled out the request here, and contact this team via email to confirm your submission: notebook@redemptionsupport.com

They should be the team that can answer your question best. :smileyhappy:

The Great Deku Tree
I work on behalf of HP.

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" at the bottom of this post to say “Thanks” for helping!
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation