Question

Student
dsmit46
Message 1 of 3 (506 Views)

internet explorer cannot display webpage hp 2000 notebook pc

Internet Explorer cannot display the web page   

Launch HP Network Check

An issue prevented Internet Explorer from displaying the web page.  Click the button above to launch HP Network Check to automatically diagnose and repair the issue.

About HP Network Check

• Can automatically detect, diagnose and repair many common network issues

• Integrated with Windows Network Diagnostics Framework, so it runs both simultaneusly

• Provides clear instructions to resolve issues that cannot be fixed automatically

• Shows key system and network information for easier troubleshooting

i get this message all the time how do i fix??

Associate Professor
parvez_tech
Message 2 of 3 (501 Views)

Re: internet explorer cannot display webpage hp 2000 notebook pc

Hi,

You can try the steps from the link below in the same order and check if it fixes the issue..

Internet Explorer Cannot Display the Webpage Error

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
If you have HP Support Assistant installed on the computer(The Blue Question Mark) then open it ==> Complete all pending Updates & Tuneups==> Restart and Check. It may solve your problem
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Although I am an HP employee, I am speaking for myself and not for HP.
**Click on “Kudos” Star if you think this reply helped**
Student
amde1chegui777
Message 3 of 3 (387 Views)

Re: internet explorer cannot display webpage hp 2000 notebook pc

i dont see video web in the computer

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation