Question

Tutor
middleirish
Message 1 of 3 (142 Views)

keyboard keys not working on HP Pavilion TS 15 Notebook PC Windows 8.1

Certain keys stopped working on my HP Pavilion TS 15 Notebook PC (b is the usual, occasionally l, v ) I have read other posts and checked suggested remedies (windows updates, etc) hae also used compressed air to  make sure keys are not blocked I havve tried deleting the keyboard, and lletting windows reinstall Nothing I hae tried has done anything.

What can I do?

HP Support Agent
Futoji
Message 2 of 3 (111 Views)

Re: keyboard keys not working on HP Pavilion TS 15 Notebook PC Windows 8.1

Hello middleirish,

I see that you have an issue with the keyboard and your notebook. Based on the amount of troubleshooting already completed. I would recommend contacting support for further assistance on this.

HP Technical Support, North America 1-800-474-6836. For all other regions click here.

Thank you for posting on the HP Forums.

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" at the bottom to say “Thanks” for helping!

Futoji
I work on behalf of HP
Tutor
middleirish
Message 3 of 3 (104 Views)

Re: keyboard keys not working on HP Pavilion TS 15 Notebook PC Windows 8.1

Thank you for you post -  did finally call HPCustomer Care 2 days ago and need to send notebook in for repair. (I had hoped to avoid this....Thank you!)

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation