Question

Student
oph3lia
Message 1 of 2 (130 Views)

my laptop isn't getting power =[

i started having this problem with my notebook a couple weeks ago, if you moved it it, sometimes it would shut off and just stop recieving power. but i could wait a few minutes and it would start to recieve power again, aka the lil blue light would come on. well last nite i had to move my computer while i was on it and it shut off, i got it to recieve power once, but that was only for a moment. i waited all night long and it still won't recieve power. anything i can do or try or take it somewhere, that's not gonna charge a billion dollars to test it?? i fail at computers so any tips and advice would be appriciated.

PhD Student
Knute
Message 2 of 2 (120 Views)

Re: my laptop isn't getting power =[

Check your warranty:

http://www13.itrc.hp.com/service/ewarranty/warrantyResults.do?admit=109447627+1286541891570+28353475

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

• I Love Kudos! If you feel my post has helped you please click the White Kudos! Star just below my name
  • If you feel my answer has fixed your problem please click 'Mark As Solution' and make it easier for others to find help quickly

• † The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation