Question

Student
vickydonor
Message 1 of 2 (67 Views)

power problem in hp pavillion

[ Edited ]

I am using HP pavillion with windows 8. My laptop showing always 99% power but it gets swiched off after using sometime.At the time of swich off it was showing 99%.When again power is on with recharging mode it's showing 0% and get charged.After charging 99% and using it, it will be 99% until it get swiched off.Please let me the solution if u have at this email id: [edited personally identifiable information]

Retired
eric-g
Message 2 of 2 (56 Views)

Re: power problem in hp pavillion

Thank you for participating in the HP Support Forum.

To protect HP Support Forum participants, our terms of use policy stipulates that you not publicly share your personal information, including but not limited to full names, email addresses and product serial numbers. Although it is also recommended that you not share this information privately, if you wish to exchange information with a specific community member, you might consider doing so in a Private Message (PM). Please refer to "How to Check Your Private Messages" for information on how to use this function.

Respectfully,

eric-g

I no longer work for HP.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation