Question

Honor Student
SeeEmilyPlay
Message 1 of 3 (233 Views)

product key number

[ Edited ]

I have a HP 2000-2b19WM Notebook PC.  it did not with CD,  and I AM having a dificult time locating my Product Key Number!!!!! Can some please me with this?   

Address:  ( [Personal Information Removed])

OR

( [Personal Information Removed])

Thank you,  ThinkingOfPink  Becky Moore

Associate Professor
frrw
Message 2 of 3 (180 Views)

Re: product key number

Hello See Emily Play:

What product key are looking for? Microsoft Office or Windows?  Windows is found in my computer then on top click properties tab. Next window will display computers information on the very bottom it says Product ID that number listed is the windows product key. Now for Microsoft products that is on the inside of disc case. If you downloaded it from Microsoft. Microsoft sends the product key to you by e mail when you purchased the software. If you purchased just a product key card for windows. Thats on the card if you installed with product key it is display in computers poperties. frrw

Provost
banhien
Message 3 of 3 (192 Views)

Re: product key number

Hi,

What is the OS of your machine ?

• For Windows 7, you can find it after remove the battery, íts in the battery chamber.
  • For Microsoft Office: you have to pay to get the product key., please contact Microsoft,
  • For Windows 8: íts in the BIOS please check the following link:

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_8-windows_install/where-do-i-find-the-windo...

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation