Question

Student
amykim
Message 1 of 6 (3,944 Views)

simple pass doesnt work

simple pass doesnt work in internet explorer. It suppose to fill ID and passworld up when I scan my finger print.

But It just show me control center.

I already re-install it, but it sitlle doen't work.

Should I do something about internet option?

Distinguished Professor
Cyclops
Message 2 of 6 (3,925 Views)

Re: simple pass doesnt work

Have you tired reseting IE to defaults? It is located under in the Advance tab...

If that has not worked, can you post the exact model number of the notebook and current operating system it is using?

Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer with 'Accept as Solution', if it solves your problem.
Click on the BLUE KUDOS button on the left to say "Thanks"
Student
fiddlerami
Message 3 of 6 (3,824 Views)

My simple pass usually works after I boot the computer for anywhere from one to three days, then quits working.  It starts working again after I do a warm restart (usuall).  I usually don't shut the computer down - it remains plugged in to AC all the time.  When I finish a session I just put it to sleep by pushibg the power button.  Any suggestions?  I love the device, but it's frustrating to have to restart fairly frequently.  Thanks (in advance).  :-)

Student
zechman20
Message 4 of 6 (3,478 Views)

Simple pass does not work past i=openung the windows password

Top Student
JBAbbott
Message 5 of 6 (3,431 Views)

I also have the same problem, it was created by resetting IE.

Honor Student
Ibarra
Message 6 of 6 (3,200 Views)

I bought the Pavilion dv7 last year on August 20 to replace my older Pavilion. On August 27 this year, my new Pavilion just completely shut down and never went back on. (Is not the power cord) just gave up of its normal used. On that Pavilion was the first time I've used the biometric reader and that was real handy. I've used it for any offline and online programs, websites, and everything it may need logging in. I even use it every day for encrypting docs. and most file types. .

I was able to afford another Pavilion last week, this only has core 15, 8G memory ram, 750G Hard etc.. I just wanted to make sure that I have the numeric key pad on my right hand side and the simple pass. I set up the computer as usual. This is 5th PC from Hp, and my fourth Pavilion laptop from Hp and every time I get the new one all the programs, software, hardware, OS are updated and upgraded, even little improvement on style and looks. The Simple Pass 2011 on this PC doesn't even do a quarter of the version I was using for a year till last month; however, some of those features are now available for subscription, or for as an additional purchase. That was pretty disappointing.

I noticed the camera was upgraded, it’s now HD. Then as I turned on the camera, nice I like it. Except for the $24 update fee in able to use other features of this camera, which are features that usually came along as part of that software. What was that all about?

And what happened to the quick web, is that one of the downgrade?

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation