Question

Honor Student
atka2207
Message 1 of 5 (1,555 Views)

where to find clipboard

Hi, I have HP Pavilion g6 laptop, where do I find the clipboard? When I copy something it says I can find it in my clipboard or it was copied to my clipboard but I can't access it because i can't find the clipboard! I have windows 7, maybe it is called differently?

Professor
Pankay
Message 2 of 5 (1,545 Views)

Re: where to find clipboard

Hope this document will help you:

http://office.microsoft.com/en-in/word-help/copy-and-paste-multiple-items-by-using-the-office-clipbo...

||-Although I am working on behalf of HP, I am speaking for myself and not for HP.-||
//Click on Kudos if my reply was helpful and answered your question//

||-If my answer solved the problem please mark the topic as the accepted solution-||
Honor Student
atka2207
Message 3 of 5 (1,527 Views)

Hi, well yes this has helped in finding the clipboard but the clipboard is empty when I opened it. So where is everything that I copied so far? because everytime I copied something it was telling me that I can find it in my clipboard.

Professor
Pankay
Message 4 of 5 (1,518 Views)

I think the Office clipboard was not activated and the items you were copying were getting saved to system clipboard. System clipboard cannot be accessed by you, it is something that runs in background. whenever you copy something, it gets saved to clipboard and it stays there until you copy something else or restart the PC.
||-Although I am working on behalf of HP, I am speaking for myself and not for HP.-||
//Click on Kudos if my reply was helpful and answered your question//

||-If my answer solved the problem please mark the topic as the accepted solution-||
Student
Seger
Message 5 of 5 (786 Views)

where is my clipboard??

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation