09-06-2012 03:16 PM
What do I do about an 0x00000005 printing error message? Machines info: Printer HP Color LaserJet CP3525dn. Windows 7 64-bit. What do I do about an 0x00000005 printing error message? "Access denied." Does anyone know how to set my computer settings or HP settings so that I have access again? I used to have it. Thank you.
09-11-2012 07:29 AM
You may have better luck with your question if you post in the commercial laserjet forum as this is a business unit and not a consumer unit.
Also here is a link to the support page for your printer.
If I solved your post please mark it as solved to help others.
I'm a printer tech with HP.
- HP Connected - Finding Your Printer's Email Address in HP Connected
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
- HP Connected - Getting the Printer Claim Code
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- HP Officejet and Photosmart All-in-One Printers - The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper