Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Experiencing 'Printer Blocked' or 'Printer Error' message? Click here for more information.
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our Black or Color Ink Not Printing, Other Print Quality Issues info about: Print quality and Cartridge Issues.
HP Recommended

Hi rich99,

Glad to hear the issue has been resolved. Have a wonderful day.

I am an HP employee.

Say Thanks by clicking the Kudos Star in the post that helped you.

Please mark the post that solves your problem as "Accepted Solution"
HP Recommended

Hi  i have a prolem with HP 2055 printer when print it is alert  memory Error?

I try do it along time but can't . 

how to do , can you help me?

HP Recommended

Hi sarang09,

Are you using a new OEM or Remanufactured cartridge in the printer?

10.X Supply memory error: The e-label for the print cartridge cannot be read or is missing.

1. Reinstall the print cartridge.
2. Turn the product off and then on.
3. If the problem is not solved, replace the cartridge.

You can press OK to override this error and continue to print. Supplies and status features are not available.

HP LaserJet P2050 Series Printer - Interpret control-panel messages

I am an HP employee.

Say Thanks by clicking the Kudos Star in the post that helped you.

Please mark the post that solves your problem as "Accepted Solution"
HP Recommended

Removing the orange clips solves the issue. Thanks.

HP Recommended

Hi, The hp printer assigned to  me is HP Laser Jet pro 400 m401n. It is saying 10,000  memory error. It is slow to respond.\

I do not see any protective plastic clip over the cartridge chip.

HP Recommended

Try to add printer with Standard TCP IP Port instead of HP Standard TCP IP port I have tried this solution thats worked for me. Hope its worked for you as well

HP Recommended

I wish I had found a better answer than "open the box, ... take out the cartridge out of the box, ... etc etc"...

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.