06-29-2011 08:39 AM
HP LaserJet 1536dnf MFP: the power light is on, but none of the features work (fax, copy, printer). None of the feature lights are lit on the display panel either. I have tried turning the machine off, unplugging, waiting, then reconnecting. I still only get the power button to light up. The machine makes the start up sound, but then nothing happens. Now what?
- HP Connected - Finding Your Printer's Email Address in HP Connected
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
- HP Connected - Getting the Printer Claim Code
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- HP Officejet and Photosmart All-in-One Printers - The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper