12-17-2009 06:20 PM
We have at the office 2 new Laserjet 2055dn. I was going to start using one of them.
The installation was not quite esay. For a while i used it. Due high memory comsuption I "downgraded" to 1022, which is more faster (sorry HP), and has just the feature i needed: printing !
Suddenly it stopped working. Anyway, back to 2055dn
Full solution package downloaded from the web and no trouble with the installation.
it will not work. Everytime "fuser error, turn off and on"
I read other articles in the net. No usefull for me.
Than i tried also a "brandnew" geniune "fuser" . Yes i do turn off and on, yes i do try to see which parts inside the "printer" could cause the problem.
No way out.
I mean i want just print. For this reason we bought those printers.
What's the problem?
Using Windows XP Pro. As of 17.12.2009 the newest version of the "full solution package" downloaded.
Computer is DC7700 from HP Compaq CPU 3.4 GHz Ram 1 GB
- HP Connected - Finding Your Printer's Email Address in HP Connected
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
- HP Connected - Getting the Printer Claim Code
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- HP Officejet and Photosmart All-in-One Printers - The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper