08-25-2010 07:02 AM
We have a number of HP printers and are currently struggling to get certain documents to print off (colour prints) on any of the printers without getting a 49.4c06 error every time.
The document(s) are compiled in MS Word 2007 (retro'd to 97/2003 version) and include tracked changes that require printing as part of the document
We only appear to get these issues when printing these types of document and wonder if it is a printer or document issue
- HP Connected - Finding Your Printer's Email Address in HP Connected
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
- HP Connected - Getting the Printer Claim Code
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- HP Officejet and Photosmart All-in-One Printers - The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper