03-20-2012 04:08 PM
I am trying to print my wedding invitations on 5.5 x 8.5 cardstock. i have followed all instructions from the company and everything is printing correctly in accordance to size and positioning/centering. the only problem i am having is that the entire text is slanted up to the right by about a millimeter. i can tell that the when the printer (HP Officejet 4500 wireless) takes the paper, it grabs the right side just a tad faster than the left, which i'm assuming is causing the misalignment. but i cannot figure out how to fix the problem. i have tried setting everything to custom in the print settings/properties and i've tried moving the bar that holds all the paper in the printer tray. nothing has worked. please help!
04-19-2012 04:53 PM
Hi i was wondering if you ever figured oout how to make it print straight..im going through the exact thing. im tryin to print my wedding invitations which are 5.5 x 8.5 and it prints crooked
- HP Connected - Finding Your Printer's Email Address in HP Connected
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
- HP Connected - Getting the Printer Claim Code
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- HP Officejet and Photosmart All-in-One Printers - The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper