Question

Student
lauralynn005
Message 1 of 2 (888 Views)

5.5 x 8.5 invitation printing HELP!!!

I am trying to print my wedding invitations on 5.5 x 8.5 cardstock.  i have followed all instructions from the company and everything is printing correctly in accordance to size and positioning/centering. the only problem i am having is that the entire text is slanted up to the right by about a millimeter. i can tell that the when the printer (HP Officejet 4500 wireless) takes the paper, it grabs the right side just a tad faster than the left, which i'm assuming is causing the misalignment. but i cannot figure out how to fix the problem. i have tried setting everything to custom in the print settings/properties and i've tried moving the bar that holds all the paper in the printer tray. nothing has worked. please help!

Student
ashlynn926
Message 2 of 2 (779 Views)

Re: 5.5 x 8.5 invitation printing HELP!!!

Hi i was wondering if you ever figured oout how to make it print straight..im going through the exact thing. im tryin to print my wedding invitations which are 5.5 x 8.5 and it prints crooked

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation