Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended

What is a 50.7 fuser error message on a laserjet 1525nw ?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hi jb2012d, 

The product has experienced an error with the fuser unit. If you are using a surge protector, remove it. Plug the product directly into the wall socket. Turn the product power on. If you still receive the message follow the steps below.

1. Turn the product power off, wait at least 30 seconds, and then turn the product power on and wait for it to initialize. If you still have the messages continue with next step.

2. Turn off the product, wait at least 25 minutes, and then turn on the product.

3. If the message persists, contact HP support. 

Understanding Control Panel Messages

I am an HP employee.

Say Thanks by clicking the Kudos Star in the post that helped you.

Please mark the post that solves your problem as "Accepted Solution"

View solution in original post

18 REPLIES 18
HP Recommended

Hi jb2012d, 

The product has experienced an error with the fuser unit. If you are using a surge protector, remove it. Plug the product directly into the wall socket. Turn the product power on. If you still receive the message follow the steps below.

1. Turn the product power off, wait at least 30 seconds, and then turn the product power on and wait for it to initialize. If you still have the messages continue with next step.

2. Turn off the product, wait at least 25 minutes, and then turn on the product.

3. If the message persists, contact HP support. 

Understanding Control Panel Messages

I am an HP employee.

HP Recommended

40.7 what is error?

HP Recommended

Hi manivalar, 

1. Printer Model 
2. Operating System (including service pack revision) 
3. Connection Method - USB, Hardwired LAN, Wireless?
I am an HP employee.

HP Recommended

How do i fix it

HP Recommended

Hi Copain,

Please refer to Message 2 above, and let me know if you still experience the issue?

I am an HP employee.

HP Recommended

I am not an HP employee, thank goodness! We are independent repair agency. And we dont ask for ratings, we just fix the problem.

Fuser motor needs replacing.

Technician
HP Recommended

I have changed the fuser unit and still the error persist.I have also turned off the printer for 30 min

and stil the error persit.Changed the fuser control board error persit.please advice.

HP Recommended

plug your printer (noted I did not write DEVICE or PRODUCT) into the wall, direct.

Not the power bar.

Technician
HP Recommended

hi,

im getting this error after my printer (hp  laser cp1515 )  printed without paper. it happened when i mis-loaded the paper onto tray 1, the paper loaded half way and got stuck.... while the printer continued to print without paper in it...

after 2 pages of printing onto nothing, it stopped and showed 50.7 Fuser Error on the display.

when i turned on & off (already waited 25 mins) everytime it starts up it will have  a strange clicking noise on the rollers. after a few secs the printer will stop and again show the 50.7 Fuser Error message.

how do i fix this?

please help! thx!

Jimmy

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.