07-28-2010 08:33 AM
I have a hp color laserjet 4600dn. There is an error message 57.40 which tells me to turn the machine on & off. I have done that and the error message continues. All printer cartridges are full, no paper jams.
How do I reset or correct this error?
- HP Connected - Finding Your Printer's Email Address in HP Connected
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
- HP Connected - Getting the Printer Claim Code
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- HP Officejet and Photosmart All-in-One Printers - The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper