12-11-2008 04:48 PM
When I installed a new black ink cartridge on my HP OfficeJet 6110xi all-in-one, I got the message:
Press Enter to align cartridges.
Then the printer starts for about 10 seconds & stops.
The following message appears:
Alignment failed - Please try again.
But no matter how many times I try, it will not print.
How can I correct this?
- HP Connected - Finding Your Printer's Email Address in HP Connected
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
- HP Connected - Getting the Printer Claim Code
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- HP Officejet and Photosmart All-in-One Printers - The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper