07-29-2011 10:36 AM
I have a 755cm. I print many pdf files from various sources. I am regularly having the problem where the printer only prints certain elements of the file. If the file contains some gray elements, it will print only these, but if I check the "print as image" it will print everything except the gray items.
Sometimes the the printer will print almost the entire page, but will miss "blocks" of areas, almost like it is missing tiles of a complete picture.
Some pdf files print perfectly the first time.
It's hard to describe because I have many different results with different files.
I am using a network with WindowsXp and I have installed the latest drivers.
07-29-2011 07:13 PM
This forum is focused on consumer level products. For the Designjet you may have better results posting in the HP Designjet forum here.
Bob Headrick, HP Expert
I am not an employee of HP, I am a volunteer posting here on my own time.
If your problem is solved please click the "Accept as Solution" button ------------V
If my answer was helpful please click the "Thumbs Up" to say "Thank You"--V
- HP Connected - Finding Your Printer's Email Address in HP Connected
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
- HP Connected - Getting the Printer Claim Code
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- HP Officejet and Photosmart All-in-One Printers - The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper