05-28-2009 09:17 PM
I've got an old #7620 Photosmart printer that's pretty goofed up. HP tells me it's too old- no more support. I'm guessing the easiest fix is to reinstall the software (maybe the printer, as well?), but I've lost the CD. Any suggestions?
- HP Connected - Finding Your Printer's Email Address in HP Connected
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
- HP Connected - Getting the Printer Claim Code
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- HP Officejet and Photosmart All-in-One Printers - The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper