Question

Student
rahkn
Message 1 of 3 (721 Views)

A3 Printing issue for HP Oj 7000 wide format printer

I am facing a problem with my HP OJ 7000 wide format printer. The printer is not supporting A3 Size printing from Adobe Pagemaker while A4 printing is working fine from pagemaker. A3 printing from MS Word and excel is working fine. Pls help me to solve this

Provost
Bob_Headrick
Message 2 of 3 (697 Views)

Re: A3 Printing issue for HP Oj 7000 wide format printer

What happens when you try to use A3 size in Pagemaker?  Are there error messages or is the option just not available?  What version of Pagemaker are you using (I last had version 6.5 years ago...).

Bob Headrick, Microsoft MVP Windows Expert - Consumer,  HP Expert

I am not an employee of Microsoft or HP, I am a volunteer posting here on my own time.

If your problem is solved please click the "Accept as Solution" button ------------V

If my answer was helpful please click the "Thumbs Up" to say "Thank You"--V

Student
writerdocument
Message 3 of 3 (402 Views)

Re: A3 Printing issue for HP Oj 7000 wide format printer

I am facing a problem with my HP OJ 7000 wide format printer. The printer is not supporting A3 Size printing from Adobe Pagemaker 6.5 & 7 while A4 printing is working fine from pagemaker. A3 printing from MS Word etc is working fine. Pls help me to solve this problem

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation