Question

Honor Student
ama360
Message 1 of 3 (4,542 Views)

Add printer to HP solutions Center ???

I just installed a new printer but it does not show up in the Solutions Center. Any ideas how to add a new 8500 model 910? Thanks.

Teacher
Abhi_13
Message 2 of 3 (4,509 Views)

Re: Add printer to HP solutions Center ???

Hi Ama,

The printer model which you are using I belive is 8500 A910 if that's it then you won't be able to add this printer on HP Solution center as the printer model uses 22 Version software and HP SOlution center only works with 14.0 or less version software.

The 22 V Sw comes with HP scan or Scanner actions to scan with unlike the HP Solution Center.

You may try these steps.

Click on start menu>> all programs>>HP>> and you will be able to see your printer entry as 8500A 910 double click on it and check if you see HP scan then you click on it and scan via it and if not then you may see scanner actions click on it and use the HP scan to scan.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please click on "KUDOS" if the issue is fixed and you want to say Thank YOU.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am an HP employee, I am speaking for myself.

Honor Student
jd0331
Message 3 of 3 (3,833 Views)

Re: Add printer to HP solutions Center ???

Yes, I am having the same difficulty with the 7510 and wondering if this is also due to the newer software version.  Please advise and thank you in advance!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation