09-28-2010 11:25 AM
My 2355 has worked perfectly for years, but recently won't print color properly from applications like Word. For example, a green background prints as light blue and yellow vertical stripes, and photos are various shades of pink. The color cartridge is full, and the printer test page is fine. I've done all the Help recommended steps to clean contacts etc. It seems like software is not talking properly to printer.
Solved! View Solution.
Re: All-in-one color test page OK but not printing colors correctly
09-30-2010 02:11 PM
I solved this myself by uninstalling my printer, then reinstalling it. Now it works perfectly.
- HP Connected - Finding Your Printer's Email Address in HP Connected
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
- HP Connected - Getting the Printer Claim Code
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- HP Officejet and Photosmart All-in-One Printers - The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper