05-19-2010 08:48 PM
I am attempting to print to the subject labels, yet, no matter the paper type selection, the printer rejects the paper and the error message "Paper Mismatch is displayed. How can I get these labels printed?
05-19-2010 09:23 PM
Answered my own question! I simply removed the 'waste' gold foil from around the first row of labels and identified the paper type as 'other photo paper'. The sensor on the printer apparently is looking for the edge of the paper, but when it 'sees' the gold foil, it trips the printer and causes the error message.
- HP Connected - Finding Your Printer's Email Address in HP Connected
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
- HP Connected - Getting the Printer Claim Code
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- HP Officejet and Photosmart All-in-One Printers - The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper