08-12-2011 03:11 PM
I've had this B210 printer for 4 months. This week the front panel went dead. The power is connected and the internals are functioning. I hear whirrs and dings when I connect it to power. But the on/off button doesn't work (or light up) and the screen doesn't light. Also, the computer gets a message that the printer isn't connected when I send a command.
- HP Connected - Finding Your Printer's Email Address in HP Connected
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
- HP Connected - Getting the Printer Claim Code
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- HP Officejet and Photosmart All-in-One Printers - The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper