B210 ink system failure (7015 Views)
Student
dental
Message 1 of 3 (7,015 Views)

B210 ink system failure

I've got a B210 all in one hp running with vista. I've changed the black ink cartridge and keep getting an error-INK SYSTEM FAILURE Oxc19a0003- with message to turn printer off and then on. Did that and it still gives the message. I've shut everything down and still get the error. please help

Provost
Bob_Headrick
Message 2 of 3 (7,001 Views)

Re: B210 ink system failure

Try the troubleshooting steps in this page.

Bob Headrick, Microsoft MVP Windows Expert - Consumer,  HP Expert

I am not an employee of Microsoft or HP, I am a volunteer posting here on my own time.

<----   If my answer was helpful please click the "Thumbs Up" to say "Thank You".

If your problem is solved please click the "Accept as Solution" button ---->

Student
LeAnn0217
Message 3 of 3 (2,405 Views)

Re: B210 ink system failure

Just replaced all my pritner cartridges and it printer for a few days now it is giving me an error message. Upon start up it cylces on then turns off. I have done the wait 15 seconds, I have switched power cords and no luck. I had a previous HP printer that lasted years this one is about 1 1/2 years old. Very frustrated. Looks like I may need a new printer. I also cleaned the print head. Very disspointed with this product.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation