06-14-2010 11:58 AM
Hi, My B9180 has gotten hungup in the Closed Loop Calibration. Keeps asking for Glossy paper and wants to run the calibration. This after I replaced the printheads. It ran a Calibration at the time of the print head replacement but now it won't go away.
06-14-2010 12:30 PM
I came across the following document Unsuccessful CLC Error Message that may be of use.
Try the steps it describes....does this solve the issue?
- HP Connected - Finding Your Printer's Email Address in HP Connected
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
- HP Connected - Getting the Printer Claim Code
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- HP Officejet and Photosmart All-in-One Printers - The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper