01-06-2009 05:59 AM - edited 01-06-2009 06:03 AM
I have a HP Deskjet 880C, which uses HP 45 black ink, and I was wondering if this model printer is effected by the expiration date/installation date listed on the ink. Also, if it is effected, how does it effect usage? Thanks.
Message Edited by joecib on 01-06-2009 05:03 AM
- HP Connected - Finding Your Printer's Email Address in HP Connected
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
- HP Connected - Getting the Printer Claim Code
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- HP Officejet and Photosmart All-in-One Printers - The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper