Question

Student
killinfool
Message 1 of 2 (895 Views)

Black & white docs not printing Printer: HP Officejet Pro L7380

[ Edited ]

Hey guys. I've run into a small problem thats been annoying me for a while.

Printer: HP Officejet Pro L7380

For some reason my printer won't print black and white documents. My colour ink is empty (yellow and magenta but cyan still has some left) but my black ink is full. When i go to print i make sure all the settings are set to print only in black and white. I've tried changing it from good quality gray scale to just plain old black but no change. When i hit the print button the display on the printer says that i've got some ink cartridges empty and refuses to print anything.

I was just wondering if HP is being a cheapskate and making us keep all the cartridges full to print or there's a driver/software problem or any other problem. Please help any help is appreciated

Honor Student
azammit61
Message 2 of 2 (813 Views)

Re: Black & white docs not printing Printer: HP Officejet Pro L7380

i have the same problem with my HP officejet pro K550.  i cannot get it to print in black and white.  I had to purchase a new Yellow cartridge to get the printer to print anything.    98% of time i print in B&W so having to keep the color cartridge topped up is annoying and expensive.  I had the same thought about HP increasing cartridge sales.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation