12-17-2009 04:08 PM
I have a new 8500 premium inkjet all in one printer. I have found that when we print pictures using HP Advanced Photo Paper the black ink rubs off extremely easily ruining the pictures.. We are using the HP ink that was initially included with the new machine.. Is this a known issue? How can this be corrected?
Thanks all for your help..
- HP Connected - Finding Your Printer's Email Address in HP Connected
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
- HP Connected - Getting the Printer Claim Code
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- HP Officejet and Photosmart All-in-One Printers - The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper