01-23-2010 07:03 PM
My Deskjet D4160 has a nearly full black ink cartridge but will not print any black text or images at all. The color cartridge works fine, I will say that I don't use this printer very often, I'm not sure if that has anything to do with it or not. The ink level tells me the black level is nearly full. Any ideas? Thanks!
- HP Connected - Finding Your Printer's Email Address in HP Connected
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
- HP Connected - Getting the Printer Claim Code
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- HP Officejet and Photosmart All-in-One Printers - The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper