Question
Black ink only
Replies (13)

Intern
robinred3811
Message 11 of 14 (212 Views)

Re: Black ink only

Hello Cheryl,

If it was just the Chrome browser, did you get a chance to try using "Ctrl + P" to see if you could get the menu to select "Black and White" option as in my previous post? Did that help?

Also, did you try to print from a different website in Chrome? If convenient, you could also post the URL of the website that you are trying to print in "Black and White" (from Chrome in a MAC OS environment, which you are experiencing). We may have folks or experts here who could try to replicate the error which you are encountering.

Thank you.

I work for HP. My posts represent my suggestions/opinions and not HP.
Top Student
cheryl001
Message 12 of 14 (191 Views)

HI - I have now figured it out - when in Chrome - use control p and then a side bar pops up - click on 'open in PDF in Preview' - this is where you can choose black or colour.

Hope this helps your colleagues so they can pass this information on to others.

Thanks.

Cheryl

george-p
Message 13 of 14 (182 Views)

"Thank you for visiting the HP Support Forums. I'm sorry to inform you that your post has needed some editing to remove personal information. From our Rules of Participation:

Protect privacy - yours and others'. Don't share anything about yourself that you would not want to see on a road-side billboard. Don't post contact or other personal information-your own or anyone else's-or any content that you receive in one-to-one communications without the author's consent. For example, don’t post your computer’s serial # or contact information publicly, and do not allow someone you don’t know to remotely take control of your computer.

If you need people to contact you directly, either ask them to send you a private message or subscribe to the thread so you will be notified when there are replies. You may also click on your name anywhere in the forum and you will be taken to your profile page, where you can find a list of threads you have participated in.

Sharing personal email addresses, telephone numbers, and last names is not allowed for your safety. If you have any questions feel free to send me a private message in reply.

Thank you"

George

I work for HP
Intern
robinred3811
Message 14 of 14 (172 Views)

cheryl001 wrote:

HI - I have now figured it out - when in Chrome - use control p and then a side bar pops up - click on 'open in PDF in Preview' - this is where you can choose black or colour.

Hope this helps your colleagues so they can pass this information on to others.

Thanks.

Cheryl

Superb! Hit me with a "kudos" :smileylol:

I work for HP. My posts represent my suggestions/opinions and not HP.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation