Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

I agree.  There are NO FIXES to this problem, so save yourself time and just live with it.  Sometimes I have to put an extra page at the end just so I can print the true last page correctly.

When I buy a new printer, it's not going to be HP.  Every single printer I've ever had from them had quirks that should have been solved by driver/firmware updates but never were.

And don't get me started about the lack of display driver updates for my dv7tqe.

HP....it's no mystery why you're losing market share.  All you have do to is read the posts on your forums and actually fix the many problems with your products.  Your hardware is fine.....your software support and lack of updates sucks.

HP Recommended

Not one of these links work. HP says it cannot find the page.

HP Recommended
This worked!! Thank you so much.
HP Recommended

Hi neil1312,

Your advice to:

file>print>page setup>paper = custom .....adjust height to 30 cms and save.   Set as default if required.

works so far on my C7280. Once I followed your advice I had to go to print/properties for the document and in resizing options select the custom page size that I saved and then in "scale to paper size" select A4 instead of the custom size and the page printed OK.  Many thanks.

HP Recommended

Thank you SO MUCH! My OfficeJet 7680 started cutting off the bottom of text (even if it was in the middle of the page) after installing a new machine with Windows 10 and downloading the 7600-series driver for Windows 10.  It did it in all kinds of applications: Excel, Avery label printing, etc.

Disabling Bi-direction printing fixed it. 

HP Recommended

About a year ago after a number of letters to this forum, several phone calls to HP support, trying all the solutions recommended by others and having absolutely no success in resolving this problem; I finally bought an Epson printer and junked the HP.  I haven't been happier.

HP Recommended

Bottom border printing problem. How to fix it.

HP Recommended

Bottom border printing problem using Msword 2007. How to fix it.

HP Recommended

Jumped the gun.. still no f'n fix =(

HP Recommended

I had problems too with my HP Deskjet 1000 printer cutting off the bottom of any document I tried to print. I've created a video on YouTube that shows how I finally managed to fix the issue. Feel free to check it out to see if it helps you too.

Jim 

[edit]

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.