01-20-2014 11:45 AM
I accidentally broke the input tray of the HP Photosmart B210e. Is there any way to find a replacement? If not, is there any way to use the output tray as an input?
Thank you very much for your help.
01-20-2014 01:02 PM
Please check accessories for the B210 series on the following link:
No, they are not the same and missing output tray the printer may not work.
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
- HP Connected - Finding Your Printer's Email Address in HP Connected
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
- HP Connected - Getting the Printer Claim Code
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- HP Officejet and Photosmart All-in-One Printers - The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper