06-15-2010 11:04 AM
Hi DavidPrintHead (great name!)
Check out the note section at the top of this document. There's a link that directs you to the HP Parts Store if you want to purchase a printhead that is out of warranty...
Hope that's of help..
01-18-2011 09:48 AM
The part number you need to order "if your printer is out of warranty" is the CN642A. You can order this part from the HP Parts Store. Here's the link:
Hope this helps. If this link does solve your problem, please reply back that this problem has been solved.
05-23-2011 10:12 AM - edited 05-23-2011 12:44 PM
I'm told this part is not available in the UK - can anyone shed some light on this please? I don't really want to have to throw the printer away...
05-23-2011 12:33 PM
Sorry for any confusion this may have caused you. Can you tell me where you learned that you could not buy one of these printheads in the UK? Plese try the link below (make sure your 'country and language iare set to 'Uunited Kingdom - English'. This link will take you to the HP Parts store outlet for the UK.
10-03-2013 04:32 AM
i want to buy a printhead of HP Photosmart C6100 part number is C8770A. I live in UAE and i need it very urgently. pls let me know where it will be available.
Hi, are you able to get it from the HP Part Store?
- HP Connected - Finding Your Printer's Email Address in HP Connected
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
- HP Connected - Getting the Printer Claim Code
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- HP Officejet and Photosmart All-in-One Printers - The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper