03-22-2011 02:26 PM
We have an HP C310a that we got about 2 months ago. We just replaced the black cartridge and when trying to print, received barely visable print. There were some other cartridges that were almost to the point of replacing, so we replaced all but the photo cartridge. Now we do not get any color. We tried cleaning the cartridges and then tried aligning the cartridges. The alignment failed. We did the power down thing, power back up, clean (2 stages) and realign with the same problem. On the alignment printout, no color and alignment failed error. Any suggestions?
03-24-2011 10:53 AM
Have you checked that the cartridges are vented properly? Details in link below
- HP Connected - Finding Your Printer's Email Address in HP Connected
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
- HP Connected - Getting the Printer Claim Code
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- HP Officejet and Photosmart All-in-One Printers - The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper